● How much are tickets?
-$119 VIP Memberships and $65 Weekend Memberships. Grab a Hotel room for the best experience. Memberships are available at the door, but VIPs have always sold out.
● When is Windblume?
August 23-25, 2024, at the Mesquite Convention Center in Dallas, Texas
● What is this convention based on?
Genshin Impact, HSR, anime, and general Weeb culture
● Does each person staying at the hotel need to buy a Hotel room?
● Do I have to stay at the Hotel?
-No, but we highly recommend it, even if you are local. There is simply too much to do at Windblume compared to a comic-con style event. We plan things to do for 16+ hours a day.
● Is this a family-friendly show?
-Yes, until 10pm. Age restricted events are clearly marked with ID checks.
● Is there a Military Discount?
- At the door with active ID. Thank you for your service!
● Where can I sign up for ___?
-Click on the image of the event you're interested in
● Where is the schedule?
● Where can I see the guest list?
-On the Guests Page
● Are there day passes?
-Yes, day passes are available online or at the door
● Can I get a refund for my membership?
-No. All sales are final. Yes, this means you
● When does______ happen?
-Check our Schedule page
● Does it cost to meet the celebrities?
-No, but photos and autographs do. Prices set by each guest
● How much are autographs and photos?
-Depends on the celebrity, but around $20~$40
● Where do I sign up to volunteer?
-Click on the Volunteer button
● How much are artist and vendor booths?
-Click on the Artists' Alley & Exhibitor Booths icon. Artist Alley is juried - you must apply via our Google form. Exhibitors who carry a large amount of Genshin merchandise may purchase directly.
● Where can I book my hotel room?
-On our Hotel page
● Where is the Dress Code / Cosplay / Weapons / Health Policy?
-Under our Information tab.
● Will there be security?
● Are masks and/or vaccines mandatory?
-Absolutely not, unless mandated by the government. Read our full Health and Safety policy.
●Where do I park?
-The Hampton Inn & Mesquite Convention Center have plenty of free parking!
●Can I bring in Food & Drinks?
-The Mesquite Convention Center does not allow outside food & drinks, but you can always bring drinks and food up to your hotel room.